Free Lift Pass for Kids 12 and under
Furano Ski Resort is even more family-friendly this upcoming ski season with free lift passes for kids 12 and under. This is a saving of 3,200 yen per child compared to last year.
- 2012-13 ski season will run from 17th November – 6th May
- Night skiing will commence at the start of December until March from 5pm-8pm
- When purchasing lift passes, we ask that you show valid proof of age documents e.g. a passport
Free Seats on Furano Ski Resort Shuttle Bus
To celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Furano Ski Resort, Furano City is offering international visitors free seats on the Hokkaido Resort Liner, the shuttle-bus connecting New Chitose Airport & Asahikawa Airport to Furano Ski Resort. This is a 2,500 yen saving for a one-way trip or 5,000 yen saving return-trip.
- Reservations will be accepted from 1 October 2012 to end of March 2013.
- 3500 free seats have been allocated for this campaign. Bookings may close once this number has been reached.
- Bookings must be made more than 7 days before departure. Late reservations will not be accepted.
Bookings must be made using the online forms on Furano Tourism Association’s website. The bus timetables are also available on the site.
Furano is a town of 25,000 people located in the geographical centre of Hokkaido. It boasts an annual snowfall of 9m and is home to a world-class ski resort. The town’s distinct culture and “local feel” is ideal for families or mature skiers and snowboarders. Visitors can enjoy stunning views of the Tokachidake mountain range as they glide through some of the driest powder snow in Japan.
International visitors will feel at home with English speaking ski and snowboard school and day care facility.
In addition to the free shuttle bus, Furano has organised many other special events and promotions for the 50th Anniversary 2012-2013 season.
See Furano Tourism Association’s website for more information.