Japan is becoming more and more accessible from Australia and New Zealand. From direct flights to stop-over flights, major airlines to low cost carriers, there are plenty of options. Japan is only a 7 to 10 hour flight from Australia and an 11 to 12 hour flight from New Zealand.
Direct flights from Australia
|Narita Airport||Haneda Airport||Kansai International Airport|
ANA (from December 2015)
Direct flights from New Zealand
|Auckland||Air New Zealand|
Connecting Flights to Japan via Asia
Travel to Japan can also be done via flying through different parts of Asia. Please check the various airline websites below to see what types of flights and services each carrier provides.
- Singapore Airlines (Singapore)
- Cathay Pacific (Hong Kong)
- Thai Airways (Thailand)
- Malaysian Airlines (Malaysia)
- Korean Air (South Korea)
- Asiana Airlines (South Korea)
- Eva Air (Taiwan)
- China Airlines (Taiwan)
- China Southern Airlines (China)
- China Eastern Airlines (China)
- Philippine Airlines (Philippines)
- Garuda Indonesia (Indonesia)
- Air Asia (Malaysia)
- Scoot (Singapore)
All information is based on data as of August 2015 and is subject to change without notice.