Want to learn more about the different experiences you can have during your travels to Japan? Click on any of the links below to learn more.
Japan offers some incredible skiing, with mountains of powder snow and over 600 ski resorts. You will find the best resorts in the Hokkaido, Nagano, Niigata and Tohoku regions and runs to suit all levels.
Adventure and Outdoors
Trekking, mountain biking, rafting, scuba diving and more, Japan is host to a great range of adventure and outdoor sports.
Japan is a country steeped in culture, with many traditions including samuri, ninja, kimono and zen meditation, to name just a few!
Nightlife and Shopping
Japan is a fantastic destination for those seeking shopping or nightlife experiences.
Food & Dining
Japanese food is becoming increasingly popular all over the world. It is healthy, simple yet beautiful and delicate in flavour.
Japan makes a great family holiday destination, with plenty to do and see, including theme parks, museums and more.
- Major Cities and Downtown Areas
- Historical Sites
- World Heritages in Japan
- Shrines and Temples
- Hot Springs
- Castles, Gardens and Architecture
- Cherry Blossoms and Autumn Leaves
- Mountains, Highlands and Caves
- Lakes, Rivers and Waterfalls
- Coastal Areas and Islands
- Hida Takayama – The feeling of a castle town, apparent by its history-filled streets
- Hot Ishikawa – Welcome to Ishikawa
- JTB Sunrise Tours – Japan’s Top prearranged package tour brand for visitors to Japan
- Kanazawa – The hidden charms of Japan
- Kyoto Offcial Travel Guide – Kyoyo official travel guide by Kyoto Tourism Council
- Mie Tourism Guide – Information about Mie prefecture, rich in nature, history, culture and modern amusement facilities.
- National Road in HOKKAIDO – Northern dream road
- Osaka & Nara – Experience the roots of Japanese culture carried along the Silk Road
- Welcome to Koyasan – Temple lodging (Shukubo) and Vegetarian cooking (Shojin-ryori)
- Japan In Focus – Hot News in Japan